- 89% Alpaca Wool And 11% Polyamide
- Finest And Soft
- Breathable And Hypoallergenic
- Lighter And Warmer
- Dry Clean Or Hand Wash In Cold Water
- Hand-Crafted By Peruvian Weavers
- Made In Peru
You can use the size charts below to find the perfect fit.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable dry cleaner.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool.
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- More about Alpaca Fiber>