Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment
Hand washing is advised for sweaters, cardigans or accessories. We recommend the following method:
- Gently hand-washed in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap or shampoo. Never use chlorine bleach, and do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- Gently press to remove excess water. Do not wring to avoid wrinkles and distortion.
- Lay horizontally for drying and place it in the shade so it can dry naturally.
- Smooth by hand while wet to remove wrinkles and straighten the seams and facings.
You can dry cleaning these garments for better results.
Dry cleaning is advised for coats. We recommend these steps:
- Seek out a reputable dry cleaner.
- Bring with you any labels that contain fiber care instructions.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.